Undertaking Community Projects throughout Worcestershire
Talbots were involved with the initial site clearance at Silverwoods.
• The supply of 6F2 Crushed material, recycled type 1 and fill sands for the construction of the leisure centre base and car parking facilities.
• The supply of top soil for final landscaping.
• Removal of planted areas and hard landscaping to increase car parking capacity after opening. We also were heavily involved with demolition of the former Glades Leisure Centre. We removed over 3,000 tonnes of crushed material from the Bromsgrove Street site. Leaving the site clear for future developments.
The Hartlebury community Project involved:
• The refurbishment of the parish hall and the
• upgrade of the play facilities.
• Removal of soils and spoil.
• Removal of demolished hard landscaping and old tennis courts away for crushing.
• Supply of 6F2 and Type 1 to form bases for new play area and the supply of topsoil for final landscaping.
Talbot’s were initially involved in this project in 2017 when the old factory floors were demolished and the site was levelled along side the LENS ONLINE site.
We removed 5,000 tonne of crushed material and 8,000 tonne of sand, both of these were recycled and put back into other local projects. We have been very recently involved again removing surplus materials from site.
We are also currently pricing for the projects requirements for recycled products and top soils for landscaping.