Construction work around schools
In the past 5 years Talbot Transport are proud to be have been directly involved in the construction works of schools throughout Worcestershire. Below is a summary of some of the more challenging jobs.
The existing Redhill Primary School needed to be expanded in order to double the intake of pupils per academic year. The works involved are a six classroom extension, and an extension to the school frontage and internal alterations.
• Additional hard play areas and staff parking was also required.
• Our involvement included the removal of excavated and demolished materials and the supply of both Recycled and Quarried Aggregates, with Topsoil supplied for final landscaping details.
• Removal of demolished structures
• Removal of excavated material from footings for new two story building extension.
• Supply of both Quarried and Recycled Type 1 stone.
• Supply of Top Soils for landscaping.
The access to this site was particularly limiting. Our smaller six wheel vehicles enabled access as well as reduced weight on existing driveways.